Monday, May 17, 2010

Game 1: The Lynnette Game

CAUTION: This game is not to be taken lightly.

This game requires two key elements:


  • Any sort of alcoholic beverage (beer, mixed drinks, etc. Trying to do individual shots is cocky, and possibly even stupid, but if you can refill a shot in less than 5 seconds, be our guest).
  • That 70's Show
  • (Friends are optional.)

From the mouth of Susan:

"Well, Lynnette and I used to be really lame and have nothing but alcohol and no plans, so we'd sit on the couch and watch That 70's Show. Lynnette loves that show. Well, let me think. I was sitting on the couch, Lynnette was sitting on the chair, and it's a little fuzzy, but Lynnette said something like 'URGH I'm bored', so I decided to create a game for her. The show was on, so I told her every time they play the laugh track (the generic hahahaha! laughter sound after any remotely close to funny joke) you chug. After one episode, we had to change it to individual sips."

To this day, the Lynnette game remains our #1 Game, with the widest audience of any of our self-inspired games.

No comments:

Post a Comment